Seamless insurance distribution for any business, anywhere
Quotall is unlocking a £51bn UK market
Sponsored by Quotall
Quotall is a specialist insurtech software house helping large, high-profile enterprises to enter the insurance market.
Up to now brands have struggled to extend into insurance due to significant up-front costs, regulatory concerns, legacy insurance technology and a lack of in-house expertise.
As a result, only 5% of the UK’s £51bn insurance market is sold via retailers, utilities or affinity groups.
Quotall’s insurance ecosystem service aims to remove these barriers to enable rapid market entry.
- Established in 2010 by a highly experienced management team
- Raised £4m to date
- Targeting clients with a potential £500k+ ARR
- Office Depot insurance service launched January 2021
- WHSmith insurance service launch in Q4 2021
Our ecosystem service is built to be a simple, fast, and efficient way for brands to extend into insurance.
At its heart our cloud-hosted SaaS platform is designed to support multi-channel insurance distribution anywhere in the world. It enables our clients to offer a comparative quote, buy and self-service insurance proposition out of the box.
Around this we’ve built a network of services and partners to provide everything from regulatory cover and product sourcing through to marketing and analytics.
A highly scalable revenue stream
Quotall generates its revenue from multiple streams including:
- Commission shares for the provision of our system and supporting services
- Transaction (work transfer) fees – paid by insurance partners for the automation of insurance transactions on the Quotall platform
- Underwriting profit shares paid by insurers and MGAs subject to product performance.
- Premium finance – a percentage of the finance charge on monthly premium instalments
Our revenue scales with each client engagement and will benefit from the insurance renewal cycle and the underlying profitability of the insurance arrangements.
Want to find out more?
To find out more about our business or to get in touch please visit our website at quotall.com or watch our video.