AIM movers: Mercantile Ports contract and ex-dividends

Mercantile Ports and Logistics Ltd (LON: MPL) has signed a five-year contract with Lucky Marine Shipping & Logistics to handle containers at the facility at Karanja in India. Volumes will build up over two years. Additional contracts are set to be signed for the facility. The share price improved 17.4% to 4.6p, but it is still 46% lower so far this year.

Analytics company Actual Experience (LON: ACT) has revealed that a previously announced contract is an extension of one with DEFRA in partnership with Vodafone. The client is transferring to the company’s new Digital Workplace Management Platform. The share price rose 9.09% to 0.9p.

- Advertisement -

Phoenix Copper (LON: PXC) had $4.7m in cash at the end of 2022. A feasibility study is being finalised for the Empire copper project in Idaho and there are plans for an $80m corporate bond, which would be listed on the International Stock Exchange in the Channel Islands, to fund the project. The interest rate would be linked to the copper price. Optimism about the completion of the funding has pushed up the share price by 9.09% from its all-time low to 24p.

Metallurgical test work shows lithium recovery of more than 95% from flotation concentrates from the Cinovec lithium/tin project, which is owned by 49% owned by European Metal Holdings (LON: EMH). CEZ owns the other 51% of the Czech-based project. An updated feasibility study is on course. The share price is 7.94% higher at 34p.

Premier African Minerals (LON: PREM) says that the first spodumene shipments from the Zulu lithium and tantalum project should be in June. However, there was a commitment to supply Canmax Technologies by the end of May, which means that the contract could be cancelled. Further funding may be required. Final optimisation of the plant should be in the fourth quarter and that could increase production by 25%. At present prices and production levels the mine should be profitable. The share price slumped 23.9% to 0.59p.

RA International (LON: RAI) 2022 results were in line with expectations with a 15% increase in revenues for the humanitarian services provider and a slump into loss. Canaccord Genuity has downgraded expectations for 2023, increasing the expected loss to $5.6m and it does not expect a return to profit in 2024. The order backlog was worth $79m at the end of March. The share price fell 17.5% to 13p.

- Advertisement -

Destiny Pharma (LON: DEST) chief executive Neil Clark has stepped down after six years and replaced on an interim basis by Dr Debra Barker, who was previously a non-executive director and has experience with multinational pharma companies.

Pathfinder Minerals (LON: PFP) reported 2022 results, which are for a period before the disposal of the main subsidiary. The share price slipped 9.52% to 0.475p.


Anexo (LON: ANX) is paying a final dividend of 1.5p a share and the share price is 0.3p higher at 78.5p.

Andrews Sykes (LON: ASY) is paying a final dividend of 14p a share and the share price declined 10p to 537.5p.

Ashtead Technology (LON: AT.) is paying a final dividend of 1p a share and the share price is down 3.5p to 376.5p.

Burford Capital (LON: BUR) is paying a final dividend of 5.03p a share and the share price fell 6.5p to 1053.5p.

Cenkos (LON: CNKS) is paying a final dividend of 0.5p a share and the share price is unchanged at 35p.

Empresaria (LON: EMR) is paying a final dividend of 1.4p a share and the share price fell 1.5p to 51.5p.

i3 Energy (LON: I3E) paying a dividend of 0.17p a share and the share price slipped 0.25p to 18.45p.

Lords Group Trading (LON: LORD) is paying a final dividend of 1.33p a share and the share price is unchanged at 68.5p.

Mincon Group (LON: MCON) is paying a final dividend of 1.05 eurocents a share and the share price is unchanged at 90.75p.

Latest News

Subscribe to the UK Investor Magazine email newsletter

Register for our free email newsletter and receive the latest investment news, podcasts, event information and offers.

More Articles Like This

Tagdiv Cloud library - template content.