Download this report now to discover the stocks being tipped in the wake of the shock Labour election victory
In addition, this report includes:
⇒What the shock victory means for markets
⇒How sterling will now drive stock markets
⇒The companies set to benefit from Jeremy Corbyn’s victory
⇒What the election result means for Brexit negotiations and the shares in a position to benefit
Get your free copy now:
Terms, Risk Warning & Disclaimer:
Contracts For Difference may be subject to rapid and unexpected price movements and past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Trading in these markets is generally considered to be suitable only for the more experienced investor as it poses a risk of loss to your capital. An investor may not receive back the amount of their original investment and in certain circumstances may be liable for a sum that is greater than their original investment. Please read our risk warning at the end of our brochure. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. If in any doubt please seek further independent advice.
This offer has been issued and approved by MB Capital.
- The content relating to the past performance of an investment is not necessarily a guide to its performance in the future. The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. As stocks and shares are valued from second to second, their bid and offer value fluctuates sometimes widely. The degree of fluctuation of fund values varies significantly and the value of higher volatility funds may change suddenly. The value of investments may rise or fall due to the volatility of world markets, interest rates and capital values or, for investments held in overseas markets, changes in the rate of exchange in the currency in which the investments are denominated. You may not necessarily get back the amount you invested.
- The levels and bases of, and reliefs from, taxation are subject to change as UK legislation and regulations and the UK tax regime are amended from time to time and any content on this site referring to such legislation, regulations or tax regime should not be relied upon.
- All content provided through this site is only for your personal information and use, and is not intended to address your particular requirements or to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decision. Dianomi Limited’s content shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us.
- Where you are unsure about any specific investment or other decision, you should obtain appropriate expert independent advice.
- Nothing included in this site constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell investments to anyone in any jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom in which such offer, solicitation or distribution would be unlawful.
- For further information on the rights and obligations of both you and us in relation to the use of this site please refer to Dianomi Limited’s General Site Conditions which you agreed to when you accessed and used this site.